Ready to Start Booking?
Repair Services Offered for this MacBook model:
- Diagnose & Quote: $0.00.
There is no up-front cost. We will diagnose your machine and quote you the repair price. You always have the option to decline the repair before we start the work.
- Liquid Spill Repair: $795.00.
Our team will repair the motherboard and replace any vital parts that were damaged from the liquid.
- Data Preservation: Free with Liquid Spill Repairs
MicroReplay understands how important a customer’s data is, which is why we will preserve the data during repairs. However, we do encourage all customers to try and back-up their data to their cloud.
Need to clean your MacBook Air? Click here to learn how to properly disinfect it.
MicroReplay covers the following A2179 models for repair:
MacBook Air (13-Inch, Retina) A2179 EMC 3302
- Introduction Date: March 18, 2020
- Order: MWTJ2LL/A, MVH22LL/A, BTO/CTO
- Family: 2020
- Identifier: MacBookAir9,1
- Processor(s): 1.1 GHz Core i3 (I3-1000NG4), 1.1 GHz Core i5 (I5-1030NG7), 1.2 GHz Core i7 (I7-1060NG7)
- Discontinued Date: TBD
- Storage: 256, 512 GB SSD
- RAM: 8 GB
- Color(s): Silver, Gold, and Space Gray