Ready to Start Booking?
Repair services offered for this MacBook Air model:
- Diagnose & Quote: $0.00.
There is no up-front cost. We will diagnose your machine and quote you the repair price. You always have the option to decline the repair before we start the work.
- Screen Repair: $299.00.
The MicroReplay repair staff will replace the screen in your MacBook at a flat rate.
- Liquid Spill Repair: $399.00.
Our team will repair the motherboard and replace any vital parts that were damaged from the liquid.
- Data Preservation: Free with All Repairs
MicroReplay understands how important a customer’s data is, which is why we will preserve the data during repairs. However, we do encourage all customers to try and back-up their data to their cloud.
Own a camera cover for your MacBook? Make sure you don’t close your MacBook with it on.
MicroReplay covers the following A1370 models for repair:
MacBook Air (11-Inch, Late 2010) A1370 EMC 2393
- Introduction Date: October 10, 2010
- Order: MC505LL/A, MC906LL/A
- Family: Late 2010
- Identifier: MacBookAir3,1
- Processor(s): 1.4 GHz Core 2 Duo (SU9400)1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo (SU9600)
- Discontinued Date: July 20, 2011
- Storage: 64, 128 GB SSD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Color: Silver
MacBook Air (11-Inch, Mid-2011) A1370 EMC 2393
- Introduction Date: July 20, 2011
- Order: MC968LL/A, MD214LL/A
- Family: Mid-2011
- Identifier: MacBookAir4,1
- Processor(s): 1.6 GHz i5 (I5-2467M), 1.8 GHz Core i7 (I7-2677M)
- Discontinued Date: June 11, 2012
- Storage: 64 128 GB SSD
- RAM: 2, 4GB
- Color: Silver