Ready to Start Booking?
Repair Services Offered for this MacBook model:
- Diagnose & Quote: $0.00
There is no up-front cost. We will diagnose your machine and quote you the repair price. You always have the option to decline the repair before we start the work.
- Liquid Spill Repair: $995.00.
Our team will repair the motherboard and replace any vital parts that were damaged from the liquid.
- Screen Repair: $599.00.
The MicroReplay repair staff will replace the screen in your MacBook at a flat rate.
- Data Preservation: Free with Liquid Spill Repairs
MicroReplay understands how important a customer’s data is, which is why we will preserve the data during repairs. However, we do encourage all customers to try and back-up their data to their cloud.
Need to clean your MacBook (Retina, 15-Inch)? Click here to learn how to properly disinfect it.
MicroReplay covers the following A1707 models for repair:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-Inch, Late 2016) A1707 EMC 3072
- Introduction Date: October 27, 2016
- Order: ME864LL/A, ME866LL/A, ME867LL/A
- Family: Late 2016 15″ (Touch Bar)
- Identifier: MacBookPro13,3
- Processor(s): 2.4 GHz Core i5 (I5-4258U), 2.6 GHz Core i5 (I5-4288U), 2.8 GHz Core i7 (I7-4558U)
- Discontinued Date: June 5, 2017
- Storage: 256, 512 GB SSD
- RAM: 16 GB
- Color(s): Silver and Space Gray
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-Inch, Mid-2017) A1707 EMC 3162
- Introduction Date: June 5, 2017
- Order: MPTR2LL/A, MPTT2LL/A, BTO/CTO
- Family: Mid-2017 15″ (Touch Bar)
- Identifier: MacBookPro14,3
- Processor(s): 2.8 GHz Core i7 (I7-7700HQ), 2.9 GHz Core i7 (I7-7820HQ), 3.1 GHz Core i7 (I7-7920HQ)
- Discontinued Date: July 12, 2018
- Storage: 128, 256, 512 GB SSD
- RAM: 16 GB
- Color: Silver and Space Gray